Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question about Resilience

3 posters

Go down

A question about Resilience Empty A question about Resilience

Post by Cal Forsythe Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:01 pm

My character sheet shows that my character has a level of Resilience granted by Rank. I hare re-read the house rules this morning & I do not see anything about Resilience under Rank benefits. I've also been told I could purchase Resilience. Please clarify for me exactly how much Resilience I can have (up to five? up to ten total? up to five twice as if two different Abilities?). If I purchase more & my Rank increases do I lose the excess?
Cal Forsythe
Cal Forsythe

Back to top Go down

A question about Resilience Empty Re: A question about Resilience

Post by Matt Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 pm

You get one dot of Resilience [Rank] for every rank you attain. You cannot purchase that version of the ability. The regular Resilience ability is purchased as normal. The mechanics of both abilities are the same.

As such, if you survive to be an Elder and you purchase the maximum amount of the ability you will then have 10 dots of Resilience (meaning 10 retests to resist damage per combat).
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

A question about Resilience Empty Point of order

Post by Cal Forsythe Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 pm

The house rules document should be edited to indicate that a level of Resilience is also gained with each Rank.
Cal Forsythe
Cal Forsythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Cal Forsythe wrote:The house rules document should be edited to indicate that a level of Resilience is also gained with each Rank.

This has been a part of the updated house rules for quite some time. The most recent version of the House Rules is located on our message board with the rest of our chronicle documents. The link to get to our chronicle documents is:

https://wyldprophets.rpg-board.net/chronicle-documents-f7/

My apologies if you were referencing anything located elsewhere. The .pdf will be promptly deleted from our Yahoogroup.

Founder
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://wyldprophets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down