Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet

3 posters

Go down

Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet Empty Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet

Post by Chain-Gang Chuck Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey all Folks;

Branden Here TPO Chuck, your kinda lovable, ever so cranky Bone Gnawer Ahroun. Its Official I will be at Baneklaive and I am prepping for the Second annual Bonegnawer Chili Cook off an' Swap meet. Is there anything people would like to see this year that wasn't there last year? That's doable?

Chain-Gang Chuck
Chain-Gang Chuck

Back to top Go down

Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet Empty Re: Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet

Post by Ike Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 pm

I think if it goes just like last year it will be perfect.
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet Empty Re: Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet

Post by Founder Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Last year was such a bang up job. I'm still overcome with joy thinking about it. (Good job, Branden!)

Let's repeat all the great parts!

Founder
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://wyldprophets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chain-Gang Chuck Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Second Annual BoneGnawer Chili Cook off and Swap meet 292567_10151629669750795_1695597790_n
Chain-Gang Chuck
Chain-Gang Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum