Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Lords Assemble!

4 posters

Go down

Shadow Lords Assemble! Empty Shadow Lords Assemble!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Hey SL Players!

With the STs permission, I was thinking of starting a new tradition on long game days (like this Sunday):

How about a (very) soft RP shadow lord meeting from 1:30 - 3 ish off site at a restaurant? All Shadow Lord players (Local and travelling) could be invited.

I was thinking the first time, this Sunday, we could go to eat at Nazareth. It is not too far from game (about 10 mins travel time) and has great middle-eastern food that is reasonably priced. It is one of my favorite restaurants and food ranges from yummy spicy chicken on rice to Gyros, salads to hummus, to yummy small cheap peices of Baklava. Usually for Chicken and Rice, some hummus and a drink I might pay 10 dollars.

Nazareth
2700 Northland Plaza Drive
Columbus, OH 43231
(614) 899-1177

To further sweeten the pot, I will pay for any 2 STs who want to go to 'supervise' the soft RP or who just want to hang out (in future long games I might be a little richer to pay for all of them- no promises tho:))

Let me know your thoughts. STs, if this is problematic, let me know. Thought I would just throw it out there. I must admit that the older I get, an 8 hour RP session looks to be rather tiring for me, and I thought this might refresh me:)

Thoughts, ideas, criticisms, suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Shadow Lords Assemble! Empty Re: Shadow Lords Assemble!

Post by Tristessa Borja Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

This sounds really wonderful, HOWEVER, I'm uncertain that the large volume of stuff that I want to get done will allow me to do this. =/ I don't know. I'm certainly interested, and I certainly like tasty food, and Chris, you just actually gave me a brilliant idea. Very Happy

... hehehehehehehehehehehe....
Tristessa Borja
Tristessa Borja

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyson Hale Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

im down with this. jon + food = happy
Dyson Hale
Dyson Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Constantine Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 pm

...Stop giving her ideas! I don't think it turns out well for anyone!
Serena Constantine
Serena Constantine

Back to top Go down

Post by ST Everest Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 am

There may or may not be poor ST interest in having tasty greek food purchased for them at the "expense" of listening to lots of sneaky, sneaky plotz. We cannot confirm or deny at this time.

ST Everest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down