Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Game for Sunday!

2 posters

Go down

RP Game for Sunday! Empty RP Game for Sunday!

Post by Chione Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 am

So I posted a thread for a little soft RP game that those interested in trying out can play for Sunday.

Saturday night, I will compile all the e-mails I receive with song choices and I will post a list of them on the wall at game. There will be a box underneath it (or on the closest table) and paper for people to write down a list of which song goes with who (all IC), along with putting the song that they were on the list and their name. When I get home, I will post the list in the correct order, along with some cool astrological stuff that won't work if I tell you about it now Wink rest assured, I'm sure some of you will really, really enjoy it.

Completely voluntary, but I will certainly put my name in the box :] I think it would be fun.

I miss you all so much!

<3
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

RP Game for Sunday! Empty Re: RP Game for Sunday!

Post by Kate Yurov Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:16 am

Can we still participate even if we aren't there? Obviously, I can't make it, but I would love to put in a song for Kate.
Kate Yurov
Kate Yurov
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chione Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh Absolutely! <3 just email the song choice to me and you're good to go! I will post a thread back in the same area when it's done :]
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down