Wyld Prophets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!)

+5
Speaker
Arngrim
Amanda Miller
Chione
Jewls
9 posters

Go down

Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!) Empty Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!)

Post by Jewls Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Alright, given that things went a little crazy last game and such...I have a question for peepz. I'm trying to figure out if we should do it on the boards, so we don't keep prolonging it/putting it off, or if there is a strong opinion for it to be held at game, where often more people are present and where any "presentations" can be done live. I myself am conflicted on the matter so any opinions are welcome!
Jewls
Jewls
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!) Empty Re: Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!)

Post by Chione Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 pm

I'd be alright with it on the boards.
Chione
Chione
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!) Empty Re: Boards or Game? (Loren's Gather-- please provide opinions!)

Post by Amanda Miller Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 pm

I say at game, but if it get pushed back again boards.

...But shouldn't you ask Everest? Loren was his character after all.
Amanda Miller
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewls Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Everest is free to post on here! Razz But I would note that generally speaking a gathering is more for those alive to mourn what they've lost.
Jewls
Jewls
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arngrim Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Either way has it's benefits. If we do it on the boards, it doesn't interfere with (or get interfered by) ST story arcs, and it gives people more time to think out their responses. If its in game, people have the treat of seeing others reactions and emotions first hand. I guess it all depends on whether or not you want to have a bunch of people in a room together bawling their eyes out or not. Razz
Arngrim
Arngrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Miller Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:41 pm

But if we all do our mourning on the boards, Poor ST Kasey will not get her supply of precious tears... Razz
Amanda Miller
Amanda Miller
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewls Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

I shall find a bottle and save mine for her!! Razz
Jewls
Jewls
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Speaker Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm

I'd prefer boards. From everything I see there's going to be a lot going on next game and generally Gatherings feel rushed if done at game only because they happen at the very end with wrap up fast approaching.
Speaker
Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

My vote would have to be boards. I regularly feel like chicken with my head cut off at game. I don't want Loren's gathering to get slighted because of it, and we only have a limited amount of time to do certain things that can only be done at game.
CJ
CJ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Αστέρια Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm

For my two cents, I'd like it to be at game.
Αστέρια
Αστέρια
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

^ I think that opinion matters more!
CJ
CJ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Goldfarb Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:19 am

I think we should try to do it at game this game, then go for boards if that doesn't work. While I would love to see it at game, I think there will be too much plot going on for a Gathering for Loren to be done proper justice.
Brian Goldfarb
Brian Goldfarb
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rythmicjea Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:39 am

I say the boards because we can tell a better story and know peoples emotions better than a bottle of tears. That and I'd really like to stop crying at game *evil eye at Brendan* lol
rythmicjea
rythmicjea
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down